Bring home memories from your visit to the Grand Marais, Minnesota area. Grand Marais portraits taken in the outdoors connect you to your love of canoe country, Minnesota’s north shore and Lake Superior. Come ready for fun and be willing to experiment. Before your session, we’ll connect on the phone to make sure we’re ready to show you at your best. One-hour portrait sessions in Cook County, which includes Grand Portage, Grand Marais, Lutsen and Tofte. I use one strobe and balance the ambient light for flattering natural light portraits. Portraits include children, families, seniors & graduation, individuals, couples and engagement.
Lake Superior, North Shore and Grand Marais Portraits
Each Sitting Includes:
- One hour on location.
- 20 to 30 images.
- Black & white processing of up to 5 images by request.
- Online viewing gallery.
- Price: $150
- A $50 travel fee applies for areas 10 miles outside of Grand Marais, but still within Cook County.
- Glossy Finish: Like the name suggests, Glossy is a shiny finish that offers vibrant colors. Glossy prints are printed on Kodak Endura Paper.
- Lustre (Matte) Finish: Lustre is a matte finish that is fingerprint-resistant. It offers the same color saturation as Glossy, without the extra glare. Also printed on Kodak Endura Paper.
- All the images on a DVD for $100.
- No watermarks or restrictions.
- Perfect for sharing on Facebook or via email.
- Print your own photos at home on your printer.
- 20% off coupon code for prints ordered in a month, which includes my fine-art photography.
- 4″x6″- $10.00
- 8″x12″ - $20.00
- 10″x15″ - $30.00
- 12″x18″ - $60.00
- 16″x24″ - $99.00
- 20″x30″ - $149.00
Sample Outdoor Portraits
Check out these portraits that I’ve made in Grand Marais area. My style reflects your energy for a natural and easy-going look in the outdoors. While I may pose you occasionally, most of the time we work together to make sure your images look spur-of-the-moment and let your personality shine through.
Click on a Thumbnail For a Larger Image