Thank you for booking a portrait session with me. Below are the select images from your portrait session. The select images have basic adjustment applied.
Click the thumbnail to see a larger version.
Prices vary based on the job\’s size, so email me for the prices.
- Fixing transition lenses (not always possible)
- Photoshop work, i.e. head swapping, body swapping, background changes, removing braces, fixing sunburn, etc…
- Any editing work outside of basic adjustments. Basic adjustments are exposure, contrast, global color correction, cropping.
Purchase All Digital Images On DVD
All the images on a DVD for $100.
- No watermarks or restrictions.
- Perfect for sharing on Facebook or via email.
- Print your own photos at home on your printer.
After sorting through your image gallery, email me with the images that you’d like printed. For images ordered within a month, you’ll receive a 20% discount. Metal prints are also available as a custom order (ask for details). No watermarks appear on the print.
To order prints, email me at email@example.com with the image numbers (Example: 130514-xxx) and the size of print that you desire for that image and the quantity. Example below in one format you can use.
Printed on Kodak Endura professional photo paper which features a fine grain pebble texture and vibrant colors.
- 4″x6″- $10.00
- 8″x12″ – $20.00
- 10″x15″ – $30.00
- 12″x18″ – $60.00
- 16″x24″ – $99.00
- 20″x30″ – $149.00
Canvas Print Prices
The photo is printed with archival inks directly onto a museum-quality canvas and wrapped around a wooden frame. As a border, I use a solid color, which is usually black. If you want a different color contact me after your order to arrange it. Mirrored images are available for an upgrade.
- 12″x18″ – $179.00
- 16″x24″ – $229.00
- 20″x30″ – $299.00
Example Print Order
- 130514-123, 1 – 4×6, 1 – 16×24
- 130514-56, 1 – 8×12
- 130514-30, 3 – 8×12
After you send me a print order, I’ll send you an invoice for the total. Minnesota addresses must pay tax. Shipping is $6 per print order.