Northern Landscapes 2012 Calendar – a Lake Superior Calendar
My Northern Landscapes 2012 – a Lake Superior Calendar features pictures from Grand Marais area of Lake Superior. Four of the images come from the surrounding area; they represent George Washington Pines, the Flute Reed River, flowers near my house and the northern lights over Northern Lights Lake. The rest are from Lake Superior.
The calendar is printed on sturdy card stock and is 11 inches wide by 17 inches long when open. The colors jump off the page. After 2010, I felt bad recycling mine, because the images looked that good.
Here’s a list of where the Lake Superior calendar images were taken:
- Cover: Artist’s Point in Grand Marais
- January: Paradise Beach
- February: 121 Beach
- March: George Washington Pines
- April: Flute Reed River
- May: Artist’s Point in Grand Marais
- June: Near my house in Grand Marais
- July: 121 Beach on the Superior Hiking Trail Lake Walk section
- August: Near the Grand Marais campground
- September: Near the Grand Marais campground
- October: Northern Lights Lake on the Gunflint Trail
- November: Artist’s Point in Grand Marais
- December: Grand Marais
Click on a thumbnail to see the full image.